With 75% of B2B buyers using social media to make purchase decisions, an effective social selling strategy has become crucial to every salesperson's performance.
According to LinkedIn, reps who excel at social selling:
👉 Generate 45% more sales opportunities
👉 Are 51% more likely to hit quota
To help you incorporate the best social selling tactics into your outreach strategy, we invited 2 sales professionals to talk about how they have been successfully leveraging their social media to interact with potential buyers and increase quota attainment.
What you’ll learn
- The difference between building a personal brand & social selling
- Social-selling strategies for both Enterprises and SMBs
- Actionable tips on how to develop a social selling strategy that works for you
- Moritz van der Meer, Sales Insights Enabler at Unique
- Mattia Schaper, Founder of SDRs of Germany
- Phillis Chang, SDR @ Demodesk
Demodesk is the sales meeting platform that enables every rep to become a top performer.
Through coaching reps live, automating non-selling tasks, and reinforcing best practices, Demodesk helps customer-facing reps close more deals.