Discovery is a crucial stage in every sales process. When done right, it ensures the right leads move through your pipeline. When done wrong, it slows down the sales cycle and leads to wasted time.
To help you make your discovery conversations more impactful, we’re hosting an on-demand discussion with Stan Massueras (VP of Business Development and Partnerships at Intercom) and Neil Ryland (Chief Revenue Officer at Peakon).
What You’ll Learn
- How to enhance your team’s discovery skills
- The right questions to ask - and the wrong questions to avoid
- Proven tactics to get the right information - without being pushy
- How to use discovery to tailor your team’s demos
- Stan Massueras, VP Business Development and Partnerships at Intercom
- Neil Ryland, Chief Revenue Officer at Peakon
Moderated by: Stephen Williams, Director Of Business Development at Demodesk
Demodesk is the sales meeting platform that enables every rep to become a top performer.
Through coaching reps live, automating non-selling tasks, and reinforcing best practices, Demodesk helps customer-facing reps close more deals.
Learn more about Demodesk.