Building a world class tech team
We recently graduated from Y Combinator in San Francisco (W19), opened our first office in Munich (Germany) and are now looking for world class engineers and online marketing rockstars to join our team.
We developed the first screen sharing technology designed for the cloud age. Sharing web apps and other cloud-based content is over 5x faster and sharper with Demodesk than with traditional desktop sharing tools. While there are various interesting use-cases, we are starting with sales. Since we detach the entire meeting environment from the local desktop and bring it into the cloud, we are the first platform the has the ability to improve conversations in real-time. We provide automated coaching on the fly: users have complete insight into words spoken and content shared. Demodesk automatically supports the conversation with dynamic persona-specific sales playbooks, keyword-triggered cheat sheets, content suggestions, and conversational metrics.
What is work like?
Building a fantastic culture and diverse team is at our core
International and interdisciplinary team of
passionate colleagues and tech enthusiasts. We strive to be the best in whatever we do.
Technically demanding product with a unique international value proposition. High self responsibility, steep learning curve.
Team events, snacks, unlimited beer, and time to re-energize. Flexible work schedules possible. Remote work ok.
- Named most liveable city in the world
- Beautiful nature, lakes, and mountains, only 1 hour drive to the Alps
- Great work life balance, centrally located in Europe. Explore neighbor countries like Italy, France, Switzerland, Austria, Croatia on your weekends
- Low cost of living compared to other large European cities ($3.90 for a pint compared to $7.20 in London)
- Thriving startup culture, especially around B2B
- Oktoberfest 🍗🍺🎺
What's your stack?
Our tech stack is very diverse and ranges from ES2019 in the frontend to C in the backend. Generally we use:
- Frontend: Vue.js, ES2019, Webpack, SCSS
- Web backend: Ruby on Rails, Postgres, Redis
- Microservices: Node.js, Sinatra, C, X11
- Infrastructure: Google Cloud, Kubernetes and GKE for orchestration, Grafana
We offer competitive salaries with generous equity
- Salary plus early employee stock compensation package
- Gym membership
- Public transportation tickets
- Regular team events
- Professional development budget
- German language course
- Choose your setup: top of the line MacBook or Linux machine
- Office beautifully located in the center of Munich: