Storytelling is underrated, but an incredibly powerful skill for salespeople to develop. It helps you grab your buyers’ attention, helps them visualize what it would be like to use your product, and can inspire them to take action.
Since storytelling is more of an art than a science, it’s only natural that we invited two veterans of the Performing Arts, Anita Brokmeier, SDR Teamlead @ GoCardless, and Helena Klaus, Founder of SDRs of Germany, to share their advice and experiences on how they incorporate storytelling into sales to crush their targets!
What you’ll learn
- How to create a compelling story around the product you’re selling
- Storytelling techniques that will elevate your sales pitch
- How to use storytelling in your sales outreach
- Anita Brokmeier, SDR Teamlead @ GoCardless
- Helena Klaus, Founder of SDRs of Germany
- Phillis Chang, SDR @ Demodesk
Demodesk is the sales meeting platform that enables every rep to become a top performer. Through coaching reps live, automating non-selling tasks, and reinforcing best practices, Demodesk helps customer-facing reps close more deals.