Motivation & mindset are pivotal in succeeding in sales. Why?
Whether you are leading a team or selling directly to prospects, you need to understand the psychological impact you have on others. When you break down the elements of adapting your mindset to better motivate you, your team, and ultimately the prospect, you will find an:
- Increase in career fulfillment
- Boost in team productivity
- Rise in prospect buy-in & closed-won deals
Sounds intense, right? Maybe…
But that’s why James Buckley is joining Mallory Lieflander are speaking about their experience & learnings around the importance of motivation & mindset in sales functions.
Things you’ll learn
They’ll show you how you can:
- Overcome challenges and low points in your career, to being a top performer
- Help motivate a team that needs a little extra inspiration
- Inspire prospects to buy when it seems like the sale is beyond your control
- James “Saywhatsales” Buckley, Chief Evangelist & Master of Ceremonies @ JB Sales
- Mallory Lieflander, Director of Revenue Enablement and Partnerships @ Demodesk
Demodesk is the sales meeting platform that enables every rep to become a top performer.
Through coaching reps live, automating non-selling tasks, and reinforcing best practices, Demodesk helps customer-facing reps close more deals.