Intern Business Intelligence (m/f/d)
As a Business Intelligence Intern, you will help Demodesk answer the most critical business questions and ensure smooth operations based on data. make data-informed decisions. You’ll work closely with management and across departments and support critical reporting and data-driven decisions.
Your day to day includes:
- Transform data into actionable business insights, empower your team at Demodesk to make impactful decisions
- Work closely with the Client Insights and Analytics Team to extract necessary data for critical reporting and ensure best-in-class client-facing materials
- Analyze customer journeys and working on improving attribution model
- Perform data quality check-ups and monitor processes to ensure accuracy
- Take care of data integration and database management
- Take full ownership over your projects from the idea generation, requirement gathering, and successful implementation
- Student of computer science, information systems, statistics, economics, or similar background
- First practical work experience in a data-driven environment, e.g. BI or Marketing Analytics
- You have a great eye for detail, are well organised and self-driven
- You have the willingness to explore different areas of Business Intelligence beyond data analysis e.g. tracking implementation, data engineering and/or data science
- You have attention to detail, while also seeking to understand the big picture
- You demonstrate strong analytical skills
- You have experience in data visualisation tools (Tableau, QlikView, Looker or similar)
- Basic knowledge in SQL, R and ETL is a plus but no must
Demodesk is building the world's first intelligent online meeting tool with the vision to enable anyone to have great
customer conversations. Web conferencing tools that are being used today are purely functional. They hardly offer anything
beyond video calling and local desktop sharing. In a time where almost all companies build web-based software, it's
needlessly complicated to route screen sharing through local desktops still. And even though AI and NLP are slowly upgrading
call recording, vendors are still having a hard time making sense of sales conversations at scale and tracking meaningful data.
We have developed a new approach to screen sharing. Traditional tools only record a video of the presenter's local desktop screen. We set up a 100% web-based virtual display instead, that anyone can access by just clicking a link. By utilizing a virtual display, our software can automatically load the right presentation content at the meeting start, provide real-time conversational guidance on the sales rep's side without the customer seeing it and have significantly more data to analyze than existing tools.
Help us redefine web conferencing and be ready to play an essential role in achieving this goal by joining our international team in San Francisco and Munich.
- Well-funded and backed by Silicon Valley's top investors and angels, including Y Combinator
- Fast-growing, diverse and international team of tech enthusiasts and entrepreneurs
- Unique proprietary screen sharing technology using a demanding tech stack
- Full responsibility from day one and being part of our hierarchy-free and results-driven working environment
- Competitive salary plus optional stock compensation package
- Flexible working hours and annual travel allowance for working remotely
- Attractive perks including gym memberships, German language course, top of the line MacBook or Linux machine, professional development budget of 1.500 € per year
- Regular team events like dinners, Oktoberfest, ski trips and much more