VP Revenue (m/f/d)
As VP Revenue you will develop and execute a sound Go-To-Market Strategy that helps us scale up to $10M ARR and beyond. You will be responsible for the performance, strategy, and alignment of revenue operations at Demodesk. This position is responsible for overseeing the operations of Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success departments, and ensuring that the interaction between those departments is aligned with the larger company-wide strategy.
- Develop and execute upon a strong and consistent Go-To-Market Strategy
- Lead and Expand Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams
- Create strategies to drive all teams to work cohesively, optimizing each to maximize revenue
- Work closely with the CEO to optimize existing revenue models and create new revenue streams
- Drive solutions with the Operations, Tools, Insights, and Enablement teams to optimize the company’s ability to generate more revenue and improve customer retention
- You have minimum 5 years senior level sales, marketing, operations, or revenue operations experience in a fast-growing SaaS business
- You have previously implemented RevOps strategies and built Revenue Teams from scratch including hiring, training, coaching and steering
- You have a proven ability to communicate strategy clearly to multiple teams and areas of expertise
Demodesk is building the world's first intelligent online meeting tool with the vision to enable anyone to have great
customer conversations. Web conferencing tools that are being used today are purely functional. They hardly offer anything
beyond video calling and local desktop sharing. In a time where almost all companies build web-based software, it's
needlessly complicated to route screen sharing through local desktops still. And even though AI and NLP are slowly upgrading
call recording, vendors are still having a hard time making sense of sales conversations at scale and tracking meaningful data.
We have developed a new approach to screen sharing. Traditional tools only record a video of the presenter's local desktop screen. We set up a 100% web-based virtual display instead, that anyone can access by just clicking a link. By utilizing a virtual display, our software can automatically load the right presentation content at the meeting start, provide real-time conversational guidance on the sales rep's side without the customer seeing it and have significantly more data to analyze than existing tools.
Help us redefine web conferencing and be ready to play an essential role in achieving this goal by joining our international team in San Francisco and Munich.
- Well-funded and backed by Silicon Valley's top investors and angels, including Y Combinator
- Fast-growing, diverse and international team of tech enthusiasts and entrepreneurs
- Unique proprietary screen sharing technology using a demanding tech stack
- Full responsibility from day one and being part of our hierarchy-free and results-driven working environment
- Competitive salary plus optional stock compensation package
- Flexible working hours and annual travel allowance for working remotely
- Attractive perks including gym memberships, German language course, top of the line MacBook or Linux machine, professional development budget of 1.500 € per year
- Regular team events like dinners, Oktoberfest, ski trips and much more