UX/UI Designer / Head of Design (m/f/d)
As UX/UI Designer you will be a key member of the product team where you’ll have the opportunity to shape and influence the UX/UI, design culture and brand of Demodesk. Our product represents the heart of the company, so this role is of utmost importance. Ideally, you want to grow into a Head of Design role quickly and lead all visual communication for Demodesk.
Your day to day will include:
- Collaborate closely with Product Leadership and other Stakeholders to define product goals and contribute to the overall direction of your product area
- Work extremely closely with all departments from Sales, Success, Marketing and Engineering
- Conduct User Studies and develop a sound UX and branding strategy for all elements of the software to ensure users can use it to the best possible extent
- Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Give and solicite feedback from your peers, including other product designers and teammates in your product team in order to improve design processes and quality
- Degree in Human-Computer-Interaction (HCI), Information Design, Visual Design or an equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in a fast-growing international SaaS company as a leading UX, Interaction Design & UI designer
- Fluency in EnglishAbility to turn complex and technical concepts into great experiences
- You know how to gather needs and validate concepts with customers
- You can deliver ready-for-development UI designs and prototypes
- You proactively define usability guidelines and UX patterns
- You are familiar with Figma and have a portfolio that demonstrates your design skills and process
- Leadership experience is a strong plus
Demodesk is building the world's first intelligent online meeting tool with the vision to enable anyone to have great
customer conversations. Web conferencing tools that are being used today are purely functional. They hardly offer anything
beyond video calling and local desktop sharing. In a time where almost all companies build web-based software, it's
needlessly complicated to route screen sharing through local desktops still. And even though AI and NLP are slowly upgrading
call recording, vendors are still having a hard time making sense of sales conversations at scale and tracking meaningful data.
We have developed a new approach to screen sharing. Traditional tools only record a video of the presenter's local desktop screen. We set up a 100% web-based virtual display instead, that anyone can access by just clicking a link. By utilizing a virtual display, our software can automatically load the right presentation content at the meeting start, provide real-time conversational guidance on the sales rep's side without the customer seeing it and have significantly more data to analyze than existing tools.
Help us redefine web conferencing and be ready to play an essential role in achieving this goal by joining our international team in San Francisco and Munich.
- Well-funded and backed by Silicon Valley's top investors and angels, including Y Combinator
- Fast-growing, diverse and international team of tech enthusiasts and entrepreneurs
- Unique proprietary screen sharing technology using a demanding tech stack
- Full responsibility from day one and being part of our hierarchy-free and results-driven working environment
- Competitive salary plus optional stock compensation package
- Flexible working hours and annual travel allowance for working remotely
- Attractive perks including gym memberships, German language course, top of the line MacBook or Linux machine, professional development budget of 1.500 € per year
- Regular team events like dinners, Oktoberfest, ski trips and much more