Sales Development Representative US (m/f/d)
As a Sales Development Representative (m/f/d) you are responsible for the active development of our Sales Pipeline. You work closely with the Founders, the Executive Team and sales managers to establish a scalable go-to-market strategy, generate leads and qualify prospects.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Development and implementation of strategies for outbound lead generation
- Cultivate a pipeline of warm leads generated from a number of sources from which you will do screen-share product demonstrations, provide pricing and licensing options, and aim to increase sale-value.
- Research, identification and active approach of new potential customers in the States.
- Determination and clarification of the requirements or challenges of our target group and mediation of the first solutions for the best screen sharing platform experience in regards to sales demos and customer success processes.
- Building relationships to establish an active dialogue with decision makers of our target customers
- Share the customer insight you gain from your pipeline with our development team so they can build features people want, with our marketing team to help target their efforts and with the rest of the sales team to enhance overall performance.
- Passing qualified leads to the Sales Manager/ Account Executive
- You are an ambitious, high-achiever with proven B2B SaaS experience in exchange with customers
- You identify yourself as an active listener who communicates purposefully and confidently and is always proactive
- You can create trust and enthusiasm with potential customers through your positive, energetic and creative way
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to grasp customer needs, as well as the creativity to meet them.
- You must have a very strong eye for detail and an understanding of why accurate record keeping is so vital to an efficient sales team.
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
Demodesk is building the world's first intelligent online meeting tool with the vision to enable anyone to have great
customer conversations. Web conferencing tools that are being used today are purely functional. They hardly offer anything
beyond video calling and local desktop sharing. In a time where almost all companies build web-based software, it's
needlessly complicated to route screen sharing through local desktops still. And even though AI and NLP are slowly upgrading
call recording, vendors are still having a hard time making sense of sales conversations at scale and tracking meaningful data.
We have developed a new approach to screen sharing. Traditional tools only record a video of the presenter's local desktop screen. We set up a 100% web-based virtual display instead, that anyone can access by just clicking a link. By utilizing a virtual display, our software can automatically load the right presentation content at the meeting start, provide real-time conversational guidance on the sales rep's side without the customer seeing it and have significantly more data to analyze than existing tools.
Help us redefine web conferencing and be ready to play an essential role in achieving this goal by joining our international team in San Francisco and Munich.
- Well-funded and backed by Silicon Valley's top investors and angels, including Y Combinator
- Fast-growing, diverse and international team of tech enthusiasts and entrepreneurs
- Unique proprietary screen sharing technology using a demanding tech stack
- Full responsibility from day one and being part of our hierarchy-free and results-driven working environment
- Competitive salary plus optional stock compensation package
- Flexible working hours and annual travel allowance for working remotely
- Attractive perks including gym memberships, German language course, top of the line MacBook or Linux machine, professional development budget of 1.500 € per year
- Regular team events like dinners, Oktoberfest, ski trips and much more