Product Manager (m/f/d)
As Product Manager you’ll play an essential role in making Demodesk a world-class product that disrupts the current state of customer-facing online meeting tools. You’ll be closely working with Demodesk’s customers, our management team and all major departments including Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Design and Engineering and be the key enabler for managing and executing a successful product strategy. As a Product Manager at Demodesk you are responsible for discovering, defining and shipping a world-class product, managing multiple stakeholders and balancing resources for maximum outcome.
Your tasks and responsibilities include
- Feature prioritization and road map planning
- Conducting customer interviews and user testing
- Taking end-to-end ownership for discovery, definition and shipping of new product features
- Translating business-to-technical requirements, and vice versa
- Allocating resources across functions
- Defining and tracking success metrics
- Performing market assessments
- Ability to set up and execute project planning in a complex and fast-changing environment
- Strong management skills and ability to balance multiple stakeholders and resolve conflicts
- Strong emotional intelligence and ability to build authentic and trustworthy connections with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to learn fast and willingness to work with the most recent tech stack
- Technical background, basic coding knowledge and first experience as software engineer
- Experience in working with SaaS, CRM and sales enablement tools is a plus
Demodesk is building the world's first intelligent online meeting tool with the vision to enable anyone to have great
customer conversations. Web conferencing tools that are being used today are purely functional. They hardly offer anything
beyond video calling and local desktop sharing. In a time where almost all companies build web-based software, it's
needlessly complicated to route screen sharing through local desktops still. And even though AI and NLP are slowly upgrading
call recording, vendors are still having a hard time making sense of sales conversations at scale and tracking meaningful data.
We have developed a new approach to screen sharing. Traditional tools only record a video of the presenter's local desktop screen. We set up a 100% web-based virtual display instead, that anyone can access by just clicking a link. By utilizing a virtual display, our software can automatically load the right presentation content at the meeting start, provide real-time conversational guidance on the sales rep's side without the customer seeing it and have significantly more data to analyze than existing tools.
Help us redefine web conferencing and be ready to play an essential role in achieving this goal by joining our international team in San Francisco and Munich.
- Well-funded and backed by Silicon Valley's top investors and angels, including Y Combinator
- Fast-growing, diverse and international team of tech enthusiasts and entrepreneurs
- Unique proprietary screen sharing technology using a demanding tech stack
- Full responsibility from day one and being part of our hierarchy-free and results-driven working environment
- Competitive salary plus optional stock compensation package
- Flexible working hours and annual travel allowance for working remotely
- Attractive perks including gym memberships, German language course, top of the line MacBook or Linux machine, professional development budget of 1.500 € per year
- Regular team events like dinners, Oktoberfest, ski trips and much more