Intern Business Development (m/f/d)
As a Business Development Intern, you will be responsible for generating leads in our international market. You will work closely with our Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams to build a Sales pipeline that will enable our long-term growth. Together with our CEO, you will evaluate different approaches and assess the efficiency and effectiveness of our channels to find the best strategic Sales processes.
Your day to day will include:
- Develop and implement strategies for outbound lead generation in close cooperation with your sales & marketing team colleagues
- Qualify inbound leads from marketing & evaluate the effectiveness of different approaches
- Identify leads and actively address them via the different channels (phone, mail, LinkedIn)
- Convert leads to sales opportunities
- Coordinate closely with your Account Executive colleagues and hand over sales-ready opportunities
- Be the driving force to generate sales appointments
- Actively contribute to the improvement of our internal processes
- Bachelor (min. 3rd semester) or Master student in Business Administration, Marketing or similar
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to quickly analyze data-driven approaches
- High degree of self-motivation and passion for solving problems with technology
- Ability to work in a highly agile and dynamic working environment
- Creativity and pragmatism, strong customer-centric approach
- Strong project management skills
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken)
- First experience in marketing & sales within a Startup or in a purchasing role is a plus
Demodesk is building the world's first intelligent online meeting tool with the vision to enable anyone to have great
customer conversations. Web conferencing tools that are being used today are purely functional. They hardly offer anything
beyond video calling and local desktop sharing. In a time where almost all companies build web-based software, it's
needlessly complicated to route screen sharing through local desktops still. And even though AI and NLP are slowly upgrading
call recording, vendors are still having a hard time making sense of sales conversations at scale and tracking meaningful data.
We have developed a new approach to screen sharing. Traditional tools only record a video of the presenter's local desktop screen. We set up a 100% web-based virtual display instead, that anyone can access by just clicking a link. By utilizing a virtual display, our software can automatically load the right presentation content at the meeting start, provide real-time conversational guidance on the sales rep's side without the customer seeing it and have significantly more data to analyze than existing tools.
Help us redefine web conferencing and be ready to play an essential role in achieving this goal by joining our international team in San Francisco and Munich.
- Well-funded and backed by Silicon Valley's top investors and angels, including Y Combinator
- Fast-growing, diverse and international team of tech enthusiasts and entrepreneurs
- Unique proprietary screen sharing technology using a demanding tech stack
- Full responsibility from day one and being part of our hierarchy-free and results-driven working environment
- Competitive salary plus optional stock compensation package
- Flexible working hours and annual travel allowance for working remotely
- Attractive perks including gym memberships, German language course, top of the line MacBook or Linux machine, professional development budget of 1.500 € per year
- Regular team events like dinners, Oktoberfest, ski trips and much more