Intern/Working Student Business Development (m/f/d)
We are looking for an intern in a full-time position to support our sales processes.
You will be part of a fast growing early stage start-up and work closely together with the founders (two CDTM alumni w/ experience in Silicon Valley and Tier 1 consulting) and the management team. Your work involves high self responsibility and strong influence on the company’s strategy. You will be working the heart of Munich with high flexibility in working hours. A competitive salary awaits you.
Depending on your individual skills and interests, your internship will cover:
- Outbound lead generation: Generate and qualify leads from several sources, define the best strategy for outreach and evaluate efficiency and effectivity of our channels
- Sales development: Find new ways to approach educate and convert leads by working together with our experience sales team
- Close collaboration with our Sales and Marketing team, expanding your professional network
And most important: Have fun working in our young and dynamic team and experience how work with a YC funded Startup can be a lot of fun too!
- Bachelor (Min. 3rd semester) or Master student in Business Administration, Marketing or similar
- Strong analytical skills, a nity for numbers and data-driven approaches
- High degree of self-motivation and passion for solving problems with technology
- Creativity and pragmatism
- First experience in marketing & sales within a Startup is a plus
Demodesk is building the world's first intelligent online meeting tool with the vision to enable anyone to have great
customer conversations. Web conferencing tools that are being used today are purely functional. They hardly offer anything
beyond video calling and local desktop sharing. In a time where almost all companies build web-based software, it's
needlessly complicated to route screen sharing through local desktops still. And even though AI and NLP are slowly upgrading
call recording, vendors are still having a hard time making sense of sales conversations at scale and tracking meaningful data.
We have developed a new approach to screen sharing. Traditional tools only record a video of the presenter's local desktop screen. We set up a 100% web-based virtual display instead, that anyone can access by just clicking a link. By utilizing a virtual display, our software can automatically load the right presentation content at the meeting start, provide real-time conversational guidance on the sales rep's side without the customer seeing it and have significantly more data to analyze than existing tools.
Help us redefine web conferencing and be ready to play an essential role in achieving this goal by joining our international team in San Francisco and Munich.
- Well-funded and backed by Silicon Valley's top investors and angels, including Y Combinator
- Fast-growing, diverse and international team of tech enthusiasts and entrepreneurs
- Unique proprietary screen sharing technology using a demanding tech stack
- Full responsibility from day one and being part of our hierarchy-free and results-driven working environment
- Competitive salary plus optional stock compensation package
- Flexible working hours and annual travel allowance for working remotely
- Attractive perks including gym memberships, German language course, top of the line MacBook or Linux machine, professional development budget of 1.500 € per year
- Regular team events like dinners, Oktoberfest, ski trips and much more