Intern Customer Success (m/f/d)
As a Customer Success team member you guide and advise a wide variety of customers, ensuring they launch Demodesk successfully, adopt it widely and are continually driving business value from Demodesk. You’ll work closely with customers to help them achieve the best results with Demodesk and solve their challenges.
Your day to day will include:
- Manage key projects that support our Customer Success organizations focus on retention, trackability and operational efficiency
- Analyze operational data points across the Customer Success organization and work with those teams to drive accuracy and actionability
- Support the Client Success Managers in their efforts to retain and upsell current customer base by implementing and managing the cross-functional processes, tools, and enablement collateral which facilitate Customer Success Operations activities
- Work closely with the Client Insights and Analytics Team to extract necessary data for critical reporting and ensure best-in-class client-facing materials
- Partner with the cross-functional teams including Product, Product Marketing, Sales, etc. to ensure appropriate alignment on key initiatives and projects
- Bachelor (Min. 3rd semester) or Master student in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering or similar
- First experience in a customer-facing customer success, account management or strategic consulting organisation; experience in B2B SaaS is a plus
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and desire to interface with other teams, with special emphasis on solution-based approach to problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that can be tailored to a broad range of requesters, plus innate follow-up skills
- Strong computer skills, including typing skills, and the ability to adapt quickly to new programs, products and procedures
Demodesk is building the world's first intelligent online meeting tool with the vision to enable anyone to have great
customer conversations. Web conferencing tools that are being used today are purely functional. They hardly offer anything
beyond video calling and local desktop sharing. In a time where almost all companies build web-based software, it's
needlessly complicated to route screen sharing through local desktops still. And even though AI and NLP are slowly upgrading
call recording, vendors are still having a hard time making sense of sales conversations at scale and tracking meaningful data.
We have developed a new approach to screen sharing. Traditional tools only record a video of the presenter's local desktop screen. We set up a 100% web-based virtual display instead, that anyone can access by just clicking a link. By utilizing a virtual display, our software can automatically load the right presentation content at the meeting start, provide real-time conversational guidance on the sales rep's side without the customer seeing it and have significantly more data to analyze than existing tools.
Help us redefine web conferencing and be ready to play an essential role in achieving this goal by joining our international team in San Francisco and Munich.
- Well-funded and backed by Silicon Valley's top investors and angels, including Y Combinator
- Fast-growing, diverse and international team of tech enthusiasts and entrepreneurs
- Unique proprietary screen sharing technology using a demanding tech stack
- Full responsibility from day one and being part of our hierarchy-free and results-driven working environment
- Competitive salary plus optional stock compensation package
- Flexible working hours and annual travel allowance for working remotely
- Attractive perks including gym memberships, German language course, top of the line MacBook or Linux machine, professional development budget of 1.500 € per year
- Regular team events like dinners, Oktoberfest, ski trips and much more