Intern Customer Success (m/f/d)
As a Customer Success team member you guide and advise a wide variety of customers, ensuring they launch Demodesk successfully, adopt it widely and are continually driving business value from Demodesk. You’ll work closely with customers to discover their business needs and challenges and then coach them on the best ways to use Demodesk to solve them.
Working closely with Demodesk’s Sales and Product Team, you’ll provide input into their decision making process, helping them to identify areas where existing customers could improve their use of Demodesk or uncovering new uses for Demodesk amongst their customer portfolio. From time to time you may also work with Account Executives to advise prospective customers on the best way to launch Demodesk in their company.
Part coach, project manager, consultant and product expert, as a Demodesk Customer Success Manager you are continually focused on helping our customers improve their sales demos and onboarding processes and be successful with Demodesk.
- First experience in a customer-facing customer success, account management or strategic consulting organisation. Experience in B2B SaaS is a plus
- Self-motivated, proactive team player
- Strong interpersonal skills and an affinity for building strong internal and external relationships
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues
Demodesk is building the world's first intelligent online meeting tool with the vision to enable anyone to have great
customer conversations. Web conferencing tools that are being used today are purely functional. They hardly offer anything
beyond video calling and local desktop sharing. In a time where almost all companies build web-based software, it's
needlessly complicated to route screen sharing through local desktops still. And even though AI and NLP are slowly upgrading
call recording, vendors are still having a hard time making sense of sales conversations at scale and tracking meaningful data.
We have developed a new approach to screen sharing. Traditional tools only record a video of the presenter's local desktop screen. We set up a 100% web-based virtual display instead, that anyone can access by just clicking a link. By utilizing a virtual display, our software can automatically load the right presentation content at the meeting start, provide real-time conversational guidance on the sales rep's side without the customer seeing it and have significantly more data to analyze than existing tools.
Help us redefine web conferencing and be ready to play an essential role in achieving this goal by joining our international team in San Francisco and Munich.
- Well-funded and backed by Silicon Valley's top investors and angels, including Y Combinator
- Fast-growing, diverse and international team of tech enthusiasts and entrepreneurs
- Unique proprietary screen sharing technology using a demanding tech stack
- Full responsibility from day one and being part of our hierarchy-free and results-driven working environment
- Competitive salary plus optional stock compensation package
- Flexible working hours and annual travel allowance for working remotely
- Attractive perks including gym memberships, German language course, top of the line MacBook or Linux machine, professional development budget of 1.500 € per year
- Regular team events like dinners, Oktoberfest, ski trips and much more