Intern to the CEO (m/f/d)
As Intern to the CEO, you will work directly and closely with our CEO and our Chief of Staff. You will support them on all operational tasks, help plan and execute strategic projects and steer the company. You’ll learn how to scale an international tech startup, manage diverse teams & projects and navigate in an uncertain and fast-paced environment.
Your day to day will include:
- Help managing and executing key strategic projects and work directly with the management team, mostly with the CEO and the Chief of Staff
- Support with daily operational tasks in HR, Finance, Accounting, Reporting and Investor Relations
- Analyze and research strategic questions, compile data and create presentations and financial models to support complex strategic decision making
- Work with all departments, help organize key events from team offsites to board meetings and press events
- Bachelor (Min. 3rd semester) or Master student in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering or similar
- Top 5% academic performance at a internationally leading university
- Experience in top-tier consulting (McKinsey, Bain or BCG), investment banking or a fast growing international SaaS company
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong written and verbal communication skills
- You are an excellent problem solver, demonstrate strong analytical skills and the ability to learn quickly
Demodesk is building the world's first intelligent online meeting tool with the vision to enable anyone to have great
customer conversations. Web conferencing tools that are being used today are purely functional. They hardly offer anything
beyond video calling and local desktop sharing. In a time where almost all companies build web-based software, it's
needlessly complicated to route screen sharing through local desktops still. And even though AI and NLP are slowly upgrading
call recording, vendors are still having a hard time making sense of sales conversations at scale and tracking meaningful data.
We have developed a new approach to screen sharing. Traditional tools only record a video of the presenter's local desktop screen. We set up a 100% web-based virtual display instead, that anyone can access by just clicking a link. By utilizing a virtual display, our software can automatically load the right presentation content at the meeting start, provide real-time conversational guidance on the sales rep's side without the customer seeing it and have significantly more data to analyze than existing tools.
Help us redefine web conferencing and be ready to play an essential role in achieving this goal by joining our international team in San Francisco and Munich.
- Well-funded and backed by Silicon Valley's top investors and angels, including Y Combinator
- Fast-growing, diverse and international team of tech enthusiasts and entrepreneurs
- Unique proprietary screen sharing technology using a demanding tech stack
- Full responsibility from day one and being part of our hierarchy-free and results-driven working environment
- Competitive salary plus optional stock compensation package
- Flexible working hours and annual travel allowance for working remotely
- Attractive perks including gym memberships, German language course, top of the line MacBook or Linux machine, professional development budget of 1.500 € per year
- Regular team events like dinners, Oktoberfest, ski trips and much more