Intern HR & Recruiting
Join Demodesk and help us find the right talents for scaling the company globally. As an HR & Recruiting intern, you actively shape the future of Demodesk in all departments.
Your day to day will include:
- Identify recruiting channels and talents according to our hiring priorities
- Screen incoming applications and manage a transparent and smooth correspondence
- Support our recruitment managers along the entire application management process in correspondence with management and departments
- Help with extending and improving HR processes across our organization
- Organize recruiting events and meet-ups and contribute your own ideas to make Demodesk an amazing place to work
- Bachelor (min. 3rd semester) or Master student in Business Administration, Psychology or a comparable course of studies
- First experience in recruiting and/or HR in a startup environment
- You want to work on challenging tasks, solve tough problems and take an active role in contributing to the company’s success
- You demonstrate strong social and communication skills
- You are diligent, structured, results-oriented, ambitious and a strong team player
Demodesk is building the world's first intelligent online meeting tool with the vision to enable anyone to have great
customer conversations. Web conferencing tools that are being used today are purely functional. They hardly offer anything
beyond video calling and local desktop sharing. In a time where almost all companies build web-based software, it's
needlessly complicated to route screen sharing through local desktops still. And even though AI and NLP are slowly upgrading
call recording, vendors are still having a hard time making sense of sales conversations at scale and tracking meaningful data.
We have developed a new approach to screen sharing. Traditional tools only record a video of the presenter's local desktop screen. We set up a 100% web-based virtual display instead, that anyone can access by just clicking a link. By utilizing a virtual display, our software can automatically load the right presentation content at the meeting start, provide real-time conversational guidance on the sales rep's side without the customer seeing it and have significantly more data to analyze than existing tools.
Help us redefine web conferencing and be ready to play an essential role in achieving this goal by joining our international team in San Francisco and Munich.
- Well-funded and backed by Silicon Valley's top investors and angels, including Y Combinator
- Fast-growing, diverse and international team of tech enthusiasts and entrepreneurs
- Unique proprietary screen sharing technology using a demanding tech stack
- Full responsibility from day one and being part of our hierarchy-free and results-driven working environment
- Competitive salary plus optional stock compensation package
- Flexible working hours and annual travel allowance for working remotely
- Attractive perks including gym memberships, German language course, top of the line MacBook or Linux machine, professional development budget of 1.500 € per year
- Regular team events like dinners, Oktoberfest, ski trips and much more