Head of Finance
To exponentially grow our company with a scalable infrastructure, we are looking for a Head of Finance (m/f/d) who takes responsibility for the entire finance department. Help us drive Demodesk’s business performance by enabling sound business decisions backed by numbers and manage the company’s financial performance globally.
Your day to day will include:
- Manage and scale day-to-day accounting and finance processes for a global SaaS business
- Manage and scale subscription billing and reporting across multiple countries and currencies
- Drive business performance through insightful analysis and reporting
- Support routine decision making and business case development for strategic initiatives
- Drive continuous improvement across processes, reporting, and analytical approach
- Plan and execute the annual strategic plan, budget processes, and routine forecasts
- Support fundraising activities, including business and financial scenario planning
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Finance or related field (or equivalent experience)
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in Finance and Accounting
- C-level or management experience in a SaaS company, audit, or investment banking experience in a top tier firm beneficial.
- You provide strategic planning experience/ exposure to strategic analysis tools is an advantage
- You are exceptionally organized, hands-on, solution-oriented and detail-obsessed
- You have the ability to quickly grasp new concepts, make objective assessments and see the big picture
- You are equipped with a strong financial acumen and the ability to develop data-driven decision-making models
Demodesk is building the world's first intelligent online meeting tool with the vision to enable anyone to have great
customer conversations. Web conferencing tools that are being used today are purely functional. They hardly offer anything
beyond video calling and local desktop sharing. In a time where almost all companies build web-based software, it's
needlessly complicated to route screen sharing through local desktops still. And even though AI and NLP are slowly upgrading
call recording, vendors are still having a hard time making sense of sales conversations at scale and tracking meaningful data.
We have developed a new approach to screen sharing. Traditional tools only record a video of the presenter's local desktop screen. We set up a 100% web-based virtual display instead, that anyone can access by just clicking a link. By utilizing a virtual display, our software can automatically load the right presentation content at the meeting start, provide real-time conversational guidance on the sales rep's side without the customer seeing it and have significantly more data to analyze than existing tools.
Help us redefine web conferencing and be ready to play an essential role in achieving this goal by joining our international team in San Francisco and Munich.
- Well-funded and backed by Silicon Valley's top investors and angels, including Y Combinator
- Fast-growing, diverse and international team of tech enthusiasts and entrepreneurs
- Unique proprietary screen sharing technology using a demanding tech stack
- Full responsibility from day one and being part of our hierarchy-free and results-driven working environment
- Competitive salary plus optional stock compensation package
- Flexible working hours and annual travel allowance for working remotely
- Attractive perks including gym memberships, German language course, top of the line MacBook or Linux machine, professional development budget of 1.500 € per year
- Regular team events like dinners, Oktoberfest, ski trips and much more