Head of Growth (m/f/d)
You are a product enthusiast with an entrepreneurial spirit and a serious appetite for growth. You’re highly motivated with strong communication skills, a self-learner who picks things up quickly. You can work on your own while
driving programs with our teams based in Munich and San Francisco and you are familiar with a fast-paced startup environment in the SaaS business.
As a Growth Manager at Demodesk you will:
- Run growth experiments, test and optimize lead-generation channels.
- Develop and improve Demodesk’s global go-to-market strategy including persona mapping and customer journey definition
- Manage the process of ongoing local product research including competitor analysis within the market.
- Uncover and identify product gaps and drive product teams to implement local product enhancements.
- Establish and maintain a strong community for (potential) Demodesk users, online and offline, and organizing local events and meetups for our target client base.
- First-class analytics and communication skills.
- Multiple years of professional experience in either product management or growth marketing with a strong exposure to product management.
- Experience with online growth, SEO, and performance marketing.
- A minimum of foundational understanding of design thinking, user research and user testing.
- An extremely sharp eye for detail and a strong sense of what types of creative features will be effective for growth at Demodesk
- You must thrive in rapidly changing environments, with a strong willingness and ability to eliminate ambiguity and execute.
- You are the type of person that craves accountability rather than shuns it.
- A demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects at once.
Demodesk is building the world's first intelligent online meeting tool with the vision to enable anyone to have great
customer conversations. Web conferencing tools that are being used today are purely functional. They hardly offer anything
beyond video calling and local desktop sharing. In a time where almost all companies build web-based software, it's
needlessly complicated to route screen sharing through local desktops still. And even though AI and NLP are slowly upgrading
call recording, vendors are still having a hard time making sense of sales conversations at scale and tracking meaningful data.
We have developed a new approach to screen sharing. Traditional tools only record a video of the presenter's local desktop screen. We set up a 100% web-based virtual display instead, that anyone can access by just clicking a link. By utilizing a virtual display, our software can automatically load the right presentation content at the meeting start, provide real-time conversational guidance on the sales rep's side without the customer seeing it and have significantly more data to analyze than existing tools.
Help us redefine web conferencing and be ready to play an essential role in achieving this goal by joining our international team in San Francisco and Munich.
- Well-funded and backed by Silicon Valley's top investors and angels, including Y Combinator
- Fast-growing, diverse and international team of tech enthusiasts and entrepreneurs
- Unique proprietary screen sharing technology using a demanding tech stack
- Full responsibility from day one and being part of our hierarchy-free and results-driven working environment
- Competitive salary plus optional stock compensation package
- Flexible working hours and annual travel allowance for working remotely
- Attractive perks including gym memberships, German language course, top of the line MacBook or Linux machine, professional development budget of 1.500 € per year
- Regular team events like dinners, Oktoberfest, ski trips and much more