Executive Assistant (m/f/d)
As Executive Assistant, you work closely with the management and are responsible for Demodesk’s administrative and organizational processes. Be ready to work at the core of our company and transform our office into a place where all our colleagues feel comfortable and can work efficiently.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Support the management team with daily operational tasks
- Ensure a great office atmosphere and be responsible for the “swag” in the office
- Plan, organize and execute internal meetings, events, and conferences
- Work on ad-hoc tasks or projects provided by the management
- Work closely with the Head of Finance to support with Payroll and Accounting
- Communicate and negotiate with external service providers
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Business Administration or an equivalent field
- 3+ years experience as an Executive Assistant, Project Manager or similar role in an international environment
- Excellent communication skills in English and German
- You have strong motivation to help build and shape the organization, structures, and processes for a global SaaS business
- You are a problem solver with creative and analytical skills and are able to structure and prioritize your workload independently
- You are an organizational mastermind
- You have impeccable interpersonal skills and maintain a strict level of confidentiality
Demodesk is building the world's first intelligent online meeting tool with the vision to enable anyone to have great
customer conversations. Web conferencing tools that are being used today are purely functional. They hardly offer anything
beyond video calling and local desktop sharing. In a time where almost all companies build web-based software, it's
needlessly complicated to route screen sharing through local desktops still. And even though AI and NLP are slowly upgrading
call recording, vendors are still having a hard time making sense of sales conversations at scale and tracking meaningful data.
We have developed a new approach to screen sharing. Traditional tools only record a video of the presenter's local desktop screen. We set up a 100% web-based virtual display instead, that anyone can access by just clicking a link. By utilizing a virtual display, our software can automatically load the right presentation content at the meeting start, provide real-time conversational guidance on the sales rep's side without the customer seeing it and have significantly more data to analyze than existing tools.
Help us redefine web conferencing and be ready to play an essential role in achieving this goal by joining our international team in San Francisco and Munich.
- Well-funded and backed by Silicon Valley's top investors and angels, including Y Combinator
- Fast-growing, diverse and international team of tech enthusiasts and entrepreneurs
- Unique proprietary screen sharing technology using a demanding tech stack
- Full responsibility from day one and being part of our hierarchy-free and results-driven working environment
- Competitive salary plus optional stock compensation package
- Flexible working hours and annual travel allowance for working remotely
- Attractive perks including gym memberships, German language course, top of the line MacBook or Linux machine, professional development budget of 1.500 € per year
- Regular team events like dinners, Oktoberfest, ski trips and much more