Chief of Staff
Help us scale Demodesk by supporting the management team in strategic and organizational matters. As a Chief of Staff, you are the right-hand person and force-multiplier to the CEO, managing the executive’s priorities, overseeing staff/internal operations, and spearheading special projects.
Your day to day will include:
- Support the CEO with managing and scaling the business on all dimensions
- Drive ad-hoc strategic projects like executing key initiatives or closing operational gaps
- Initiate and monitor projects of high strategic importance, providing oversight and guidance to the executive team
- Work on important day-to-day business topics such as process improvements in the organization or all-hands presentations
- Drive the completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
- Assist in communicating with investors and prepare monthly updates
- Together with our management, you will communicate important strategic decisions to the team and ultimately you will be a key member of the executive team
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Business Administration, Finance or an equivalent field
- 2-3 years experience in Top-Tier Management Consulting in an international environment or management experience in an international fast-growing SaaS business (Seed to Series B/C)
- You are ambitious proactive, like to take ownership and have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- You demonstrate an extraordinary level of pragmatism, flexibility and can prioritize tasks in a daily changing environment
- You have the ability to handle confidential information with discretion, and deal with professionals inside and outside the company
- You provide very strong communication skills and are business fluent in English and German
- You have the ability to familiarise yourself with new topics rapidly and take on new responsibilities
Demodesk is building the world's first intelligent online meeting tool with the vision to enable anyone to have great
customer conversations. Web conferencing tools that are being used today are purely functional. They hardly offer anything
beyond video calling and local desktop sharing. In a time where almost all companies build web-based software, it's
needlessly complicated to route screen sharing through local desktops still. And even though AI and NLP are slowly upgrading
call recording, vendors are still having a hard time making sense of sales conversations at scale and tracking meaningful data.
We have developed a new approach to screen sharing. Traditional tools only record a video of the presenter's local desktop screen. We set up a 100% web-based virtual display instead, that anyone can access by just clicking a link. By utilizing a virtual display, our software can automatically load the right presentation content at the meeting start, provide real-time conversational guidance on the sales rep's side without the customer seeing it and have significantly more data to analyze than existing tools.
Help us redefine web conferencing and be ready to play an essential role in achieving this goal by joining our international team in San Francisco and Munich.
- Well-funded and backed by Silicon Valley's top investors and angels, including Y Combinator
- Fast-growing, diverse and international team of tech enthusiasts and entrepreneurs
- Unique proprietary screen sharing technology using a demanding tech stack
- Full responsibility from day one and being part of our hierarchy-free and results-driven working environment
- Competitive salary plus optional stock compensation package
- Flexible working hours and annual travel allowance for working remotely
- Attractive perks including gym memberships, German language course, top of the line MacBook or Linux machine, professional development budget of 1.500 € per year
- Regular team events like dinners, Oktoberfest, ski trips and much more