Sales Manager (m/f/d)
As an Account Executive Europe you are responsible for the acquisition of customers and the development of sales. Together with the Founders, Executive Team and our sales representatives you will boost Demodesk ́s business proposition and create first milestones to help Demodesk becoming the leading screen sharing platform for inside sales and customer success.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Develop and execute strategies to generate leads and early traction together with the Management Team.
- Build up an initial customer base through a B2B Direct-Sales-Model
- Control the whole Deal-Life-Cycle – from qualification, validation until closing
- Handover of the new customer to our Customer Success Team after the closed deal
- Analysis of customer needs throughout Europe with the Management team to systematically identify and understand customer requirements and constantly optimize across the new market
- Scale up and constant improvement of our work to increase the quality and efficiency of our sales processes
- You are an ambitious, high-achiever with proven B2B SaaS experience in exchange with customers
- Proven history of overachieving quota and results in a large, high-growth company in the European market
- Demonstrated ability to find, manage and close high-level business sales
- Ability to assess business opportunities and read prospective buyers
- Ability to predictably forecast and execute on business goals
- Ability to use insights and data-driven decisions in the sales process
- Ability to effectively build trust-based relationships with senior-level sales professionals
- Ability to bring together multiple buyers in the same company to build groundswell while leveraging partners within the Online Demo space to effectively evangelize the solution
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
Demodesk is building the world's first intelligent online meeting tool with the vision to enable anyone to have great
customer conversations. Web conferencing tools that are being used today are purely functional. They hardly offer anything
beyond video calling and local desktop sharing. In a time where almost all companies build web-based software, it's
needlessly complicated to route screen sharing through local desktops still. And even though AI and NLP are slowly upgrading
call recording, vendors are still having a hard time making sense of sales conversations at scale and tracking meaningful data.
We have developed a new approach to screen sharing. Traditional tools only record a video of the presenter's local desktop screen. We set up a 100% web-based virtual display instead, that anyone can access by just clicking a link. By utilizing a virtual display, our software can automatically load the right presentation content at the meeting start, provide real-time conversational guidance on the sales rep's side without the customer seeing it and have significantly more data to analyze than existing tools.
Help us redefine web conferencing and be ready to play an essential role in achieving this goal by joining our international team in San Francisco and Munich.
- Well-funded and backed by Silicon Valley's top investors and angels, including Y Combinator
- Fast-growing, diverse and international team of tech enthusiasts and entrepreneurs
- Unique proprietary screen sharing technology using a demanding tech stack
- Full responsibility from day one and being part of our hierarchy-free and results-driven working environment
- Competitive salary plus optional stock compensation package
- Flexible working hours and annual travel allowance for working remotely
- Attractive perks including gym memberships, German language course, top of the line MacBook or Linux machine, professional development budget of 1.500 € per year
- Regular team events like dinners, Oktoberfest, ski trips and much more